The Mystery Of God's Will by Charles R.…

The Mystery Of God's Will (edition 2001)

by Charles R. Swindoll

492None31,742 (3.77)None
Member:kylecoon
Title:The Mystery Of God's Will
Authors:Charles R. Swindoll
Info:Thomas Nelson (2001), Paperback, 240 pages

The Mystery of God's Will: What Does He Want For Me? by Charles R. Swindoll

No reviews
These recent years have been marked by times of uncertainty and mystery for my wife and me.
God has seemed a paradox in many ways as we have continued to seek His will and walk in obedience to His Word.
He has sometimes been so close we could almost feel the flapping of angels' wings as they hovered around His throne... but at other times, He has seemed so distant we felt strangely confused, even abandoned.
Those are not easy waters for a Christian couple to navigate, especially when you feel you are journeying without answers and lacking reassurance.
Two couples have meant the most to us during these turbulent, soul-searching months:
DAVID AND WENDY CHAVANNE
and
JOHNNY AND CASEY KOONS
Because of the love they have demonstrated to us through their loyal friendship, encouraging words, compassionate acts of mercy, and intercessory support, I gratefully and affectionately dedicate this book to them.

"I don't think I've ever met anyone who hasn't struggled with the desire to know God's will. The problem is, this struggle often involved a great deal of confusion and worry." ―Chuck Swindoll

Does that mean that God's will must remain opaque to us―that we must muddle and grope blindly through life with no clue to what He wants for us? "Not at all," says Charles Swindoll.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:53 -0400)

"I don't think I've ever met anyone who hasn't struggled with the desire to know God's will. The problem is, this struggle often involved a great deal of confusion and worry." ?Chuck Swindoll Many people have the idea that if they could just somehow find that single planned direction, they would be effortlessly swept through life. But life is not like that. Probably the most misunderstood factor of discovering God's will is the thought that, If I do this, the struggles will end, the questions are over, the answers come, and I live hapily ever after. But that's not reality. Does that mean that God's will must remain opaque to us?that we must muddle and grope blindly through life with no clue to what He wants for us? "Not at all," says Charles Swindoll. In this groundbreaking book, Swindoll invites us to join him on a spiritual quest. "I believe God's will for us in this life is not some black-and-white objective designed to take us to an appointed destination here on earth as much as it is about the journey itself . . . and what matters to Him in our lives." The Mystery of God's Will overflows with practical insights, humor, and unforgettable stories that will de-mystify, clarify, and put your mind at ease.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,471,523 books! | Top bar: Always visible