Mona Lisa Darkening by Sunny

Mona Lisa Darkening

by Sunny

195860,388 (3.33)None

This current arc of Mona Lisa's life was hard to read. Rather unbelievable, not in a good way. Instead she is drawn into Netherhell because of Mona Luisa's dark soul inside of herself. This arc felt unnecessary as we might have watched as she and Mona Luisa's minds melding, separated, then remerged together, we didn't learn much else. Every event in this book felt rushed and incomplete in the end. The gargoyles were rather interesting, as was the concept of Netherhell. Yet even with that newest this book wasn't as fun as the previous three... ( )
  mariahsidhe | May 12, 2016 |
Worthwhile read. not the best in the series though. ( )
  nubian_princesa | Oct 21, 2013 |
Book four.
I feel like I'm reading a requiem. The story arc keeps getting more dire. ( )
  lesmel | May 23, 2013 |
Amazon preorder
  romsfuulynn | Apr 28, 2013 |
This is the fourth book in the Mona Lisa series by Sunny and in this latest installment Mona Lisa finds herself in NetherHell - a realm for the dammed. Souls so far beyond saving for the evil they have committed that they cannot find a place in even hell. Though this is not my favourite of the series so far I can honestly say I enjoyed it despite it's neat little ending. Though I suspect that it is merely a starting point for another chapter in the series which I shall be looking forward to reading. I found the prospect of NetherHell an interesting and fresh focus point and Halcyon's and Gryphons's POV an interesting turn, I'm hoping to see maybe more of this in the future. If not, I hope we see how the events here shape her future relationship with both men. I was hoping to see more of how Mona Lisa is integrating herself into life as Queen of Louisiana - we get a glimpse of the vast wealth she commands in the last pages, but I'd like to see something a little more in depth. I'm starting to wonder though, when Mona Lisa will start seeing some true happiness in her life that isn't stolen away at an opportune moment? All in all I really enjoyed this book, got stuck in a few sections, but it also had be intrigued enough to keep me going. I hope this isn't the last we've heard of the goings on in NetherHell and that we discover more of the new races Sunny has introduced us to here in this installment. ( )
  xbetty | Mar 20, 2010 |
It was the first day of spring.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0425226476, Mass Market Paperback)

On the vernal equinox, Mona Lisa is taken against her will to NetherHell, the cursed realm of the damned. In this place, she will be torn from both within and without by desire, love, and ecstasy. And when her first love crosses the boundaries of the world to rescue her, she must choose her own destiny?before others choose it for her.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:37 -0400)

"On the vernal equinox, Mona Lisa is taken against her will to NetherHell, the cursed realm of the damned. In this place, she will be torn from both within and without by desire, love, and ecstasy. And when her first love crosses the boundaries of the world to rescue her, she must choose her own destiny before others choose it for her"--Publisher.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,145,208 books! | Top bar: Always visible