Your Body's Many Cries for Water by F.…

Your Body's Many Cries for Water (original 1992; edition 2008)

by F. Batmanghelidj, M.D.

This book explains a new discovery that lack of water in the body-chronic dehydration-is the root cause of many painful degenerative diseases, asthma, allergies, hypertension, excess body weight, and some emotional problems, including depression. The book explains the damaging effects of dehydration in the fourth dimension of time.You will learn how to use water to:Prevent and reverse premature agingEliminate pains, including heartburn, back pain, arthritis, colitis pain, anginal pain, and migraine headachesCure asthma in a few days, naturally and foreverCure hypertension without diuretics or other medicationLose weight effortlessly and naturally, without strict dieting… (more)
Member:JESUSisLORD
Title:Your Body's Many Cries for Water
Authors:F. Batmanghelidj
Other authors:M.D.
Info:Global Health Solutions, Inc. (2008), Edition: Third Edition, Paperback, 196 pages

Your Body's Many Cries for Water by Fereydoon Batmanghelidj (1992)

New Edition! This is the third edition of Dr. F. Batmanghelidj' classic water book! THis book, based on a pioneering physician's twenty years of clinical and scientific research into the role of water in the body, explains a breakthrough discovery that Unintentional Chronic Dehydration(UCD) produces stress, chronic pains and many painful degenerational diseases. Dry mouth is not the only sign of dehydration; waiting to get thirsty is wrong. You will learn the different signals of thirst when your body is calling for water. Simply adjusting your water intake - yes, water! Natural, pure water!- can help you to live a healthier, pain-free life. Lean: How to naturally prevent and reverse conditions such as asthma, allergies How to naturally eliminate pains including heartburn, back pain, arthritis, colitis pain, migrant headches How to use water to prevent and combat premature aging How to lose weight effortlessly, without strick dieting
  sozoasia | Jul 3, 2020 |
Came across this audio version that caught my attention with its association with water and health. The author Dr. Batmanghelidj embarks upon his many reasons water is the number one factor in addressing most if not all health concerns.

We can take this with a grain of salt I suppose, pun intended, but it is not seemingly far fetched to see the values of water in our daily lives health wise. The author claims it as an almost cure-all for just about anything and he reinforces this with many testimonies. His basic theory is that most people do not take in enough water each day and suffer from the effects of dehydration. I did my own side research and was somewhat amazed at how much water is recommended and doubt most people take in the recommended amount, not to mention many drink anything but water.

So whether you buy into the curing theory behind this book or not I would surmise it is wise for all of us to consume more water to be on the safe side. ( )
  knightlight777 | Oct 21, 2019 |
Interesting but I'm not sure I buy drinking lots of water will cure *everything* which is pretty much what he writes. I know I don't drink enough water so I'm working on increasing, don't know that I can ever make it to 2-3 quarts a day though. ( )
  bookswoman | Mar 31, 2013 |
I'd heard for years that I should be drinking more water, but nobody could tell me why this was so. At the same time I found it extremely difficult to increase my intake of water for apparently no good reason.

Finally, here is a book that explains why we should drink more water.

Dr B's explanation, which constitutes the important message of this book, is that many common, serious ailments are caused by simple dehydration.

When Dr B was incarcerated in prison in Iran for political reasons, he made the first of one of his important discoveries by completely alleviating the severe pain of a fellow inmate suffering from a stomach ulcer by giving him 3 glasses of water, no more no less.

The book contains many testimonials written by persons testifying that Dr B's water intake recommendations had cured/greatly alleviated their arthritis, headaches, MS, high blood pressure, dizziness, overweight, asthma, allergies, high cholesterol, angina, hiatal hernia, back pain, etc etc.

The amount of water we must drink is a minimum of 6 to 8 8-ounce glasses of water per day. Alcohol, coffee, tea and caffeine-containing beverages don't count as water.

It's best to drink one glass half an hour before a meal and one glass two and a half hours after each meal. Two more glasses should be taken in connection with our biggest meal or before going to bed.

Personally I have no idea how much an ounce is, but ten glasses of water is equivalent to about 2 litres, so I try to drink 2 litres a day. I measure this by refilling empty 1/2 litre coconut water cartons, and try to drink 4 of these a day. Coconut water is actually the very best liquid one can drink since it contains the necessary electrolytes, or salts - this is information I learnt from another book, on coconut water,, which book I have also reviewed.

Dr B informs us that it is important to add to the diet about half a teaspoon of salt a day for every 2 litres of water one drinks (since one is drinking ordinary and not coconut water). I personally only use sea salt.

The book is extremely scientific, and I don't claim to understand all of the text, but still the author is totally convincing in his arguments about the absolute necessity of our increasing our intake of water.

He explains how the drinking of caffeien-containing beverages such as coffee, tea and cola exacerbates dehydration. He also explains how diet sodas cause weight gain and expatiates on the dangers of the artifical sweetener aspartame.

The book contains an exciting chapter on the doctor's ideas on AIDS, that it is not caused by the HIV virus but by an imbalance in the amino acid composition in the patients' bodies.

The late Dr B fought untiringly to get his message about the absolute necessity of increasing our water intake out to the world, but other doctors and authorities were impervious to his arguments. This was no doubt because water can't be patented, and the medicinal industries that control the doctors risk losing immense sums in drug profits, were the general public to discover that they could drop their drugs intake merely by drinking water.

I strongly recommend that you read this essential book which contains vital, life-saving information! ( )
  IonaS | Jan 17, 2011 |
The book the medical profession and pharmaceutical industries would prefer you didn't read. EVERYONE should read this book. It is astonishing ( )
1 vote van-vinos | Apr 4, 2010 |
Unserem Schöpfer - in Ehrfurcht, Demut, Hingabe und Liebe gewidmet
Die modernen Mediziner verstehen nicht, in welchem Masse Wasser für die Funktionen des menschlichen Körper lebensnotwendig ist.

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,786,354 books! | Top bar: Always visible