The Serpent Awakes by Frewin Jones

While this story was extremely interesting and I really enjoyed it, it is worth mentioning that the graphic novel seems to pick up where the book series leaves off, so if like me you have only read the first book in the Faerie Path series then there are spoilers galore. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
I hated this book!!! I could only have liked it if I were 8 years old. So, beware! ( )
  ada-adjoa | Mar 23, 2010 |

Tania has been adjusting to her two lives, one in the Mortal World and one in Faerie, as she spends time with her new sisters and her boyfriend, until Lamia, the Serpent Queen, threatens her loved ones and even Faerie itself.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,744,160 books! | Top bar: Always visible