Fodor's Peru by Fodor's

Fodor's Peru

by Fodor's

Very useful. Comprehensive and used many recommendations. Always a been a fan of Fodor's guides. ( )
  trile1000 | Oct 23, 2015 |
Even though we visited Peru with a tour group, we brought this guidebook with us to supplement local information and to do further exploration during our extended times in Lima. I always like a tour book that has supplement pages for the history, culture, and people. This one is no different in that regard, especially the colorfulness of the Peruvian stands out in its photos. It also had restaurant recommendations which came in handy during our free times in Lima and Cusco. Of the supplement information, the best were those that covered the Islas Los Uros or The Floating Islands, Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail. Enjoy Peru! ( )
  varwenea | Dec 26, 2014 |

Hike to the terraces and temples of the Lost City of the Inca, wander through the rubble of an immense stone fortress, walk in the footsteps of the Inca on a four-day trek to Machu Picchu, ride up the Amazon from the mid-jungle city of Iquitos or peek over the rim of one of the deepest canyons in the worldFodor's Peru offers all these experiences and more! Our local writers have traveled throughout the country to find the best hotels, restaurants, attractions and activities to prepare you for a journey of stunning variety. Before you leave for your trip be sure to pack your Fodor's guide to ensure you don't miss a thing.The San Francisco Chronicle sums it up best "Fodor's guides are saturated with information."- We frequently update our Peru guide, and we make every effort to bring you the most accurate and thorough book. Plus we provide timely updates about the area to Fodors.com.- Unlike other travel books, Fodor's guides rely heavily on local experts who know the territory bestso you know you're seeing the real Peru.- We give you the planning tools you need to tailor your trip. We give options for all budgets. You make the choices.--With Fodors you get much more than a guidebookwe make it easy for you to customize your dream vacation. Visit www.fodors.com to find up-to-date travel bargains, mini-guides to worldwide destinations, information on local festivals, dazzling drives, maps, vacation planning tips and much more! And, for more insider secrets, visit Travel Talk and Rants and Raves online at www.fodors.com/forums to get advice from other travelers like you.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,427,918 books! | Top bar: Always visible