Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks by Lauren…

Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks

by Lauren Myracle

YA ( )
  lostbooks | Sep 20, 2014 |
Library only has playaway currently
  kcarrigan | Aug 26, 2013 |
Even though I do not have a sister, I was able to put myself into the story. I understand the main character, Carla's role to protect her younger sister but not being able to control her jealous towards her. The story is never boring and it is divided into many chapters, which made me finish the book faster than I have expected. I really enjoyed reading this book and I recommend this book to other teenage readers. ( )
  JiSuEun | Aug 20, 2013 |
Lauren Myracle nails the teenage sister relationship perfectly. A wonderful story with fully fleshed characters. ( )
  KimJD | Apr 8, 2013 |
This is a very good book that is funny, cute, and inspiring. The characters have great personalities. I would especially recommend this to someone with a sibling considering the book is about 2 sisters and their troubles as they grow and change. I read this book because I thought the cover looked unique.
  edspicer | Apr 5, 2013 |
"Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. Oh, be swift to love, make haste to be kind!"
-Henri-Frederic Amiel
To sisters in all their glorious forms (and yes, soul-sisters are most definitely included). Sisters make the world go round.
August 15: Hola, Anna!!!!!

It is a moral

Fifteen-year-old Carly's summer volunteer experience makes her feel more real than her life of privilege in Atlanta ever did, but her younger sister starts high school pretending to be what she is not, and both find their relationships suffering.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,431,454 books! | Top bar: Always visible