Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Audel Complete Building Construction (Audel Technical Trades Series)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0764571117, Paperback)You can build on this foundation
Whether construction is your livelihood or you're just planning a home addition, you need to know the latest about materials, methods, and more. From locating the structure on the site to installing roof shingles, this book helps you make responsible decisions about every stage of building construction. Fully updated with information about available resources, new materials, and recent code changes, it helps you build cost-effective, energy-efficient structures with confidence.
* Understand how different types of lots, covenants, and zoning will affect structure placement
* Consider the Air Freezing Index and Degree Days when planning foundations
* Look at the pros and cons of welded wire fabric in concrete work
* Explore low-E window glass, heat mirror, and switchable glazings
* Find out what insulation and ventilation procedures are most effective
* Learn about the properties of Gypsonite(TM) and FiberBond(TM) in interior construction
* Handle the radon hazard and other environmental issues
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:42 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.