Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Generalist Medicine and the U.S. Health System
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0787972452, Paperback)This comprehensive resource illuminates the past, present, and future of generalist medicine. Generalist Medicine and U.S. Health Policy contains new contributions from preeminent authorities and a selection of groundbreaking articles and reports from the past forty years. Generalist Medicine and U.S. Health Policy covers a broad range of topics that
· Examines the current challenges of primary care and generalist medicine
· Offers a chronological history of the growth of generalist medicine since the 1950s
· Reviews the models of care on which generalist medicine is based
· Analyzes the growth of three disciplines¾general internists, family physicians, and pediatricians
· Looks at the supply and distribution of generalist physicians
· Discusses the education and training of generalist physicians
· Reports on the cost and quality of the care provided by generalist versus specialists
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:18 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.