Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Handbook of Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy: Psychoanalytic…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0415172586, Hardcover)This Handbook provides a comprehensive guide to the practice and principles of child and adolescent psychotherapy around the world.
* a brief introduction to the child psychotherapy profession, its history and development
* a review of the theory underlying therapeutic practice
* an overview of the varied settings in which child psychotherapists work
* analysis of the growth of the profession internationally
* an examination of areas of expertise around the world
* a summary of current research
Contributors are experienced practitioners from within a diverse range of schools and approaches and so provide a well-rounded picture of child and adolescent psychotherapy today. The Handbook of Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy will be an essential resource for professional psychotherapists, students of psychotherapy, social workers and all professionals working with disturbed children.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:26 -0400)
This handbook provides a comprehensive guide to the practice and principles of child and adolescent psychotherapy around the world.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.