Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Interviewing for Radio (Media Skills)
by Jim Beaman
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0415229103, Paperback)Interviewing for Radio is a thorough introduction to the techniques and skills of the radio interview. It offers advice on how to ask the right question and elicit a response and guides the reader through the use of equipment, the mechanics of recording, the studio environment, live broadcasts, presentation and pronunciation and editing material.
Interviewing for Radio critically analyses previously broadcast interviews and, together with advice from radio professionals, explains the preparation, organization and communication required to produce a successful radio broadcast. Written by an experienced producer, presenter and instructor, Interviewing for Radio includes:
* the history of the radio interview and the importance of its role today
* practical exercises which introduce successful interview and technical skills
* case studies and hypothetical scenarios to help prepare for potential difficulties
* a discussion of ethics, risk assessment, codes of conduct and safety issues
* a glossary of radio and broadcast terms, further reading and suggested listening.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:53 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.