Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Nationalism and Internationalism in the Post-Cold War Era
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0415238900, Hardcover)The tension between nationalism and internationalism has been a major feature of world politics since the end of the Cold War. Based on a Nobel symposium, this collection brings together an international selection of acclaimed authors from a wide variety of academic disciplines. The book combines focused case-studies and more theoretically based material to examine critically the post-Cold War political landscape. Subjects covered include:
* changing interpretation of the nation state and nationalism
* the growing prominence of transnational organisations
* technological changes in information, communication and transport
* multiculturalism and citizenship
*ethnicity and religious identity in African, Indian, Bosnian and Polish nationalism
* the growing global significance of Islam.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:04:37 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.