Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Profiles in Small Business: A Competitive Strategy Approach
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0415098289, Hardcover)A new analytical approach to small firms' cases, which
* Uses rich primary source data on modern small businesses
* Combines business strategy and industrial organization
* Presents detailed Profiles on diverse small businesses
* Shows how successful small businesses achieve competitive advantage
* Considers both extended rivalry and financial structure
* Shows how to `ground' small business theory in reality
Profiles in Small Businesses has a companion volume Small Business Enterprise by Gavin Reid (also published by Routledge, Hb: 0-415-05681-0: £45.00) which contains a full analysis (ranging from econometrics to the ethics of competition) of the larger sample of small businesses from which the Profiles are drawn.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:28 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.