Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The New European Criminology: Crime and Social Order in Europe
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0415162939, Hardcover)The New European Criminology gathers together leading criminologists from all over Europe to consider crime and responses to crime within and across national borders. For the first time it allows students to experience the most exciting work in European criminology and to compare approaches to crime in different parts of Europe.
The five sections of the book look at:
* the effects of European harmonisation on crime
* criminal justice, law enforcement and penal reform
* organised crime, from the Mafia in Italy to drug running in the Balkans
* local crime in international contexts
* possible future directions for criminology and some suggestions for a new criminology of war.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:04:17 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.