Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 047120692X, Paperback)A practical guide to wastewater pathogens
The fourth volume in Wiley's Wastewater Microbiology series, Wastewater Pathogens offers wastewater personnel a practical guide that is free of overly technical jargon. Designed especially for operators, the text provides straight facts on the biology of treatment as well as appropriate protective measures. Coverage includes:
* An overview of relevant history, hazards, and organisms
* Viruses, bacteria, and fungi
* Protozoa and helminthes
* Ectoparasites and rodents
* Aerosols, foam, and sludge
* Disease transmission and the body's defenses
* Removal, inactivation, and destruction of pathogens
* Hygiene measures, protective equipment, and immunizations
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:53 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.