Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Optics in Photography (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM06)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0819407631, Hardcover)Explains fundamental optical principles that apply to photography, cameras, and lenses. Intended for professionals and serious amateur photographers as well as lens designers and optical engineers.
- Light Rays and Lens Aberrations
- Light Waves and How They Behave
- Definition and Resolution
- Depth of Field
- The Brightness of Images
- Types of Photographic Objectives
- Lens Attachments
- Enlarging and Projection Systems
- Stereoscopic Photography
- Shutters and Flash
- Camera Viewfinders and Rangefinders
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:19 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.