Burial by Neil Cross

Burial

by Neil Cross

Not the most plausible story I have read, and a predictable ending, but a good 4 hour book. ( )
  zmagic69 | Mar 4, 2014 |
This is a great book. I dont want to spoil it but its dark, scarey and very well written. I really got into this book and I am now sad its over.

Neil Cross is a brilliant writer. ( )
  Daftboy1 | Jan 15, 2014 |
It was an easy reading. In my opinion a lot of the twists and turns are a little bit far-fetched. There are moments which are too obvious and rarely I've been surprised. On the other hand the psychological inside of the protagonists is well done and comprehensible and for this reason the story is turning out as a good one. ( )
  Ameise1 | Jun 2, 2013 |
very enjoyable read ( )
  magentaflake | Sep 21, 2012 |
Nathan and Bob have the worst sort of link: between them they had killed a girl and covered up her death by burying her body. Eleven years on Bob turns up on Nathan's doorstep, convinced the girl is calling to him for proper burial. Despite his overburdened conscience, Nathan has married and managed to build an executive life. Now Bob threatens to destroy all that. Of course Nathan's wife knows nothing of the secret event that binds him to Bob, but he knows that if she finds out, she will be out of his life forever.

That I have read BURIAL in two sittings is testimony to what a page turner it is. Neil Cross has an easy to read style, and is an excellent builder of tension. I'll be looking to read more ( )
  smik | Aug 7, 2010 |

Can your guiltiest secret ever be buried? Nathan has never been able to forget the worst night of his life: the party that led to the sudden, shocking death of a young woman. Only he and Bob, an untrustworthy old acquaintance, know what really happened and they have resolved to keep it that way. But one rainy night, years later, Bob appears at Nathan's door with terrifying news, and old wounds are suddenly reopened, threatening to tear Nathan's whole world apart. Because Nathan has his own secrets now. Secrets that could destroy everything he has fought to build. And maybe Bob doesn't realise just how far Nathan will go to protect them...… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,069,444 books! | Top bar: Always visible