Wolf Unbound by Lauren Dane

SEXY! Delightful and witty, too. A wolf and a human fall into a binding relationship, a scorching hot one at that! Both fight to protect those they love and the people under their care. Both butt heads over who should do what, but inside the bedroom he reigns supreme. He is an amazing dom as well. Hard yet caring, sexy yet sweet, demanding. Oh so demanding. She is fiery and sexy, willing to submit, but only in the bedroom. Together sparks make a wildfire in quick succession. I absolutely adore this book. It was so fun and interesting I only put it down to sleep, eat, and go to the bathroom (of course)! Nothing else was more important than watching this budding relationship. For a little while, I was worried, but once they gave in and admitted to themselves what they truly felt things sped away at lightning speed. I definitely can't wait to read more in this series, I know it will be awhile but I have a feeling this sex-on-a-stick book will be in my mind for quite some time! ( )
  mariahsidhe | May 12, 2016 |
I love this book! I have reread it a couple times. Ben and Tracy are great!! Hautt!!! Plenty of steam to keep a girl warm! Great story to go along with all the steaminess! ( )
  grapeapril75 | Oct 18, 2014 |
This book has BDSM themes. Something I'm not always comfortable with. I like the way Dane writes it. It never seems humiliating or degrading, like it does in other cases.

I really liked the progression of the overall story arc here. There's a theme based around bio-terrorism that's been ongoing for the last few books. I think that aspect is very interesting.

The main romance is also a good one. I enjoyed the progression of the relationship and the way the story arc played into helping them decide their future. ( )
  cranberrytarts | Sep 22, 2013 |
I have really enjoyed reading this series of books. This is a great third book to the series and advances the underlying story very nicely. It was nice to see Tegan get her HEA. There is lots of action in this story and of course some really tense moments were things go to hell really fast. Ms. Dane is a wonderful writer making her characters seem real and interesting. She has also made the werewolf mythology more fascinating because they can find love and have children and live normal happy lives most of the time. If you love werewolf romances then you are going to like this series of books. ( )
  LadyIsis | Nov 1, 2011 |
Lauren Dane serves up Tegan's story in book four of her 'Cascadia Wolves' series, "Wolf Unbound". This series has action, hot werewolves, mystery, hot sex, suspense, and did I mention the sexy werewolves?

Tegan is an Enforcer in the Cascadia pack. She's also the Alpha's sister and a woman who has buried herself in her job to avoid the pain and loss of her mate's death. Just when she begins to come out of her shell, she accepts a date with a sexy human. The first time they have sex...the mate bond snaps into place. Now Tegan will need every ounce of patience and understanding she can pull up to try and help this human male understand just what a mate bond means...other than smoking hot sex!

Ben has been hurt by a woman before and now, nearing forty, he's just gaining back his will and urge to dominate a woman. He's looking for an exclusive sexual relationship and as soon as he catches sight of Tegan, he's sure she'll be the perfect submissive for him. And he's right...he's also apparently--her mate? Jeez, have sex once and now she's saying they're as good as married? Oh, did I forget to mention Ben is a human cop working with her brother's pack to try and find the insane wolf who's trying to kill that whole family?

Great addition to the series (I have 'em all!) and a smoking hot love story. WARNING: Includes consensual BDSM including bondage, submission, dominance, rope play, spanking, flogging, and paddling...oh my! ( )
1 vote jjmachshev | Jan 30, 2009 |

Werewolf Enforcer Tegan Warden has been alone since the death of her mate four years ago. Until she meets Ben Stoner at a local club and she feels something she thought died inside her. Things move very quickly and she finds herself mated to a human man who’s not altogether sure he wants a forever kind of love with a woman he’s just met.

Ben realizes in short order Tegan is not only worth forever love, but a woman who’ll stand at his side without tolerating anything other than a full partnership.

In the bedroom it’s another story, as Ben has finally found a sexual submissive with a spark, and Tegan a man worthy of her submission. Together they work toward building a permanent relationship even as the specter of danger from the Pellini Group grows in the world of wolves.

All around them, the rising violence threatens the Packs and the only thing they know for certain is one another.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,084,602 books! | Top bar: Always visible