Vision in White by Nora Roberts

Vision in White

by Nora Roberts

Series: The Bride Quartet (1)

English (86)  Spanish (1)  All (87)
Sweet romance. And I enjoyed the trouble they had to deal with at the wedding. ( )
  nx74defiant | May 7, 2017 |
Great story about friendships and love.
  Sunshine22222 | Feb 19, 2017 |
First of a quartet of books. The quartet being 4 best friend who grew up together & now run a wedding consulting/package business together.

As a rabid fan of Nora Robert's Chesapeake Bay series & the In Death series, the start of this series was rather.... lackluster. It was ok enough for a romance novel, but just didn't have that spark of characters that make me love the other series I have read.

Though I was amused by Bob's lists & then Carter preceding to joke about the lists & the steps to dating, but in the end it was like "Are we following the forumla correctly?" A bit disconcerting to me. ( )
  Tanya.Book.Hughes | Dec 20, 2016 |
Beautiful beginning to my third favorite Nora Roberts series. Mac's wonderful discovery of Carter in his shy, nerdy glory is just magical. I love the way Nora Roberts weaves the story of the four girls turning a lifelong game into a booming business while finding love for each of the girls. Simply beautiful from page one.
  JessBass87 | Dec 2, 2016 |
The first of a four part series from undoubtedly my favorite author. This series tells of four women, friends since childhood, who own and run Vows, a wedding business. This book focuses on Mac(kensie), the photographer for the group. A great romance with wonderful comedy. Mac has a crazy mother whose sole purpose in life is to get everything she wants and does it without caring whose toes she steps on. Mac has conquered all her obstacles to become a celebrated wedding photographer with many magazine spreads. She falls for Carter, an English professor at their old high-school Alma mater, who has been in love with her since high-school. A wonderful story and a great glimpse at the work of a dedicated photographer. As I have read this book a total of three times now, I can strongly recommend it to anyone who loves a good romance but also enjoys a series. There is nothing better than knowing what happens after the book ends. ( )
  JessBass87 | Dec 2, 2016 |
This is a wonderful and cozy read.
added by Shortride | editRT Book Reviews (May 1, 2009)

Roberts pulls off a nice switch in making the woman afraid of saying “I do,” and her gentle humor and likable cast will immediately endear this series to readers.
added by Shortride | editPublishers Weekly (Mar 23, 2009)

Nora Robertsprimary authorall editionscalculated
Alemany Vilalta, SilviaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Durante, EmilyNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Dan and Stacie.
For Jason and Kat. For all the moments.
By the time she was eight, Mackensie Elliot had been married fourteen times. She'd married each of her three best friends-as both bride and groom- her best friend's brother (under his protest), two dogs, three cats and a rabbit.

Childhood friends Mackensie, Parker, Laurel and Emmeline have formed a very successful wedding planning business together but, despite helping thousands of happy couples to organise the biggest day of their lives, all four women are unlucky in love. Photographer Mackensie Elliott has suffered a tough childhood and has a bad relationship with her mother, which makes her wary of commitment. But when she meets Carter Macguire, she can't stop herself falling for him, although his ex girlfriend is prepared to play dirty to keep him. Mackensie soon realises she has to put her past demons to rest in order to find lasting love...

Wedding photographer Mackensie "Mac" Elliot is most at home behind the camera, but her focus is shattered moments before an important wedding rehearsal when she bumps into the bride-to-be's brother--an encounter that has them both seeing stars--and has Mac turning to her three best friends and business partners to see her way to her own happy ending.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,373,939 books! | Top bar: Always visible