Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schreiber

Kissing Coffins (2005)

by Ellen Schreiber

English (26)  Spanish (1)  All languages (27)
she doesnt listen ( )
  Diavoletto | Jun 12, 2013 |
2nd in the Vampire Kisses series. A short read. I keep comparing this series to Twilight and I loved Twilight. It was a cute story, but not a lot of drama. ( )
  i.should.b.reading | Mar 29, 2013 |
It's been a while since I read this book so I don't remember much, just that is was another fun, and stupid read. In the end Alex and Raven find each other, but there is trouble afoot that continues in the next book. ( )
  rbernard907 | Mar 8, 2013 |
This book is about how Alexander leaves. Raven is heartbroken and tries to find him. She goes to live with her Aunt and is having a blast. When she sees Creepy dude she know that Alexander is here. So she goes and looks for him. She finds him but at what cost? If you want to know then you have to read and find out.

I think you should read this book if you like mystical beings. If you like how one person changes everything you should read it. You should also read this book if you like adventures. This book is both written and is in anime. So if you like comics then read the anime. I would sugest the people you like things that aren't real they should read this book.
  maddie.albert576 | Jun 11, 2012 |
Not a bad series so far, not as meaty as other vampire books. We'll have to wait and see what's in store for Alex and Raven in the next installment. ( )
  WWE_Fan | Aug 3, 2011 |
"Here's to new blood." ---Jagger Maxwell
To my father, Gary Schreiber, with all my love, from your little ghoul
It was like a final nail in a coffin.

Not far from Dullsville, someone's lurking in the dark. . . .

After meeting the handsome and shadowy Alexander Sterling, goth-girl Raven's dark world has a bright, new glow. But as in her favorite movie, Kissing Coffins, Raven knows that love always has its complications, especially when Alexander has a big secret to guard.

When Alexander suddenly disappears, Raven leaves Dullsville to begin a dangerous search to find him. Can she stay safe, no matter who—or what—she encounters on the way?

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:41:18 -0400)

Sixteen-year-old Raven, a vampire-obsessed goth girl, searches for her true love, Alexander, who she has learned is a real vampire.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,379,505 books! | Top bar: Always visible