Fundamentals of Renewable Energy Processes…

Fundamentals of Renewable Energy Processes

by Aldo V. da Rosa

28None389,858NoneNone

No reviews
I wrote this book. Without Aili, I could not.
My thanks to Dr. Edward Beardsworth who, incessantly scanning the
literature, alerted me to many new developments.
My gratitude also to the hundreds of students who, since 1976, have
read my notes and corrected many typos and errors.
Although many different units are employed in energy work, whenever possible we shall adopt the Systeme International (SI).

We are hearing a LOT about renewable energy these days! But unlike most available resources on alternative energy that focus on politics and economic impacts, da Rosa's practical guide, Fundamentals of Renewable Energy Processes, is dedicated to explaining the scientific and technological principles and processes that enable energy production from safe, renewable, clean sources.

Advances in the renewable energy sphere are proceeding with an unprecedented speed, and in order for the world's alarming energy challenges to be solved, solid, up-to-date resources addressing the technical aspects of renewables are essential.

This new, updated 2e of da Rosa's successful book continues to give readers all the background they need to gain a thorough understanding of the most popular types of renewable energy-hydrogen, solar power, biomass, wind power, and hydropower-from the ground up. The latest advances in all these technologies are given particular attention, and are carefully contextualized to help professionals and students grasp the "whys and hows" behind these breakthroughs.

.Discusses how and why the most popular renewable energy sources work, including wind, solar, bio and hydrogen
.Provides a thorough technical grounding for all professionals and students investigating renewable energy
.The new 2e of a highly regarded guide written by an internationally renowned pioneer

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:05 -0400)

The only textbook that presents clear theory and physical examples of all principles relevant to the study of renewable energy.

Average: No ratings.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,142,585 books! | Top bar: Always visible