For Crying Out Loud: The World According to…

For Crying Out Loud: The World According to Clarkson, Volume 3

by Jeremy Clarkson

The first of two of these collections that I've owned and I shall be owning no more. This was better than 'Driven to Distraction' but not something that I'd recommend to anyone other than an ardent fan. ( )
  MathewBridle | May 4, 2015 |
There are a few more in these series and I don't remember how many I read. Needless to mention, he makes for a better TV presenter. Just about OK in print. To be fair to him, these, if I remember right, are compilations of his newspaper columns. In any case, way too dated to pick up now for a read. Old JC has also come in for a bit of flak since for his not always too entirely PC choice of phrase. But what would he be without his brand of rants, eh? ( )
  maximnoronha | Apr 18, 2015 |
Clarkson ranting about stuff is always entertaining, even if you don't agree with a word he says. Bought it as airport reading, did the job perfectly. ( )
  ine1976 | Feb 6, 2014 |
Very witty, as ever coming from Clarkson, and great as you can dip in and out as you please. ( )
  marieharbon | Sep 7, 2011 |
Another funny book by Clarkson. I'm sure he's the original Grumpy Old Man.

Back Cover Blurb:
For anyone who's been driven to wonder just what is the matter with people these days, For Crying Out Loud! is the perfect riposte. Surprising, fearless and always laugh-out-loud funny, Clarkson's back. And he's got a point..... ( )
  mazda502001 | May 20, 2011 |

The publication of 'The World According to Clarkson' launched a publishing phenomenon. Combined sales of 'The World According to Clarkson' and its best-selling successor 'And Another Thing' have topped 2.5 million copies. Now they are joined by a third title that brings the Clarkson story up-to-date.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,629,414 books! | Top bar: Always visible