The ADD and ADHD Cure: The Natural Way to…

The ADD and ADHD Cure: The Natural Way to Treat Hyperactivity and Refocus…

by Jay Gordon

5None1,436,638NoneNone
Recently added byeandino2012, sinkme, libsnrl95, HUMC

No reviews

THE ADD AND ADHD CURE

"The ADD and ADHD Cure will be welcomed by parents who reject drug protocols and/or whose children have not been successfully treated with drugs. I highly recommend this important and groundbreaking new book."
—Jenny McCarthy

"I rely on Dr. Jay for more than my children's health. No matter what I call about-concerns about a sick kid, a parenting question, or worries about nutrition-Dr. Jay has answers and presents them in the most parent-friendly way."
—Julia Roberts

"Dr. Jay's support will be a fantastic gift for parents facing ADD/ADHD. His words come from decades of experience and a wealth of real concern and compassion for your child and your family."
—Matt and Lucy Damon

"Every new parent sometimes feels in the dark. Dr. Jay has been a constantly bright light and guide. We can't say enough great things about him or adequately express our gratitude for the patient, honest, intelligent, compassionate care he has given to our children. We enthusiastically support him and his book."
—Casey Affleck and Summer Phoenix

"This empowering book will teach, inspire, and coach your entire family to break the unhealthy nutritional habits that prevent you and your children from living healthy, focused lives."
—Tobey and Jennifer Maguire

"With this guide, you can go from panic mode into proactive mode. You can take charge of your child's health-naturally."
—Tea Leoni and David Duchovny

"I have watched Dr. Jay Gordon care for children and families who needed his skill and experience as they faced ADD and other tough diagnoses. His techniques and advice will guide you from a medication-oriented treatment to sensible, scientific nutritional and behavioral care."
—Edison de Mello, M.D., Ph.D., Director and founder, The Akasha Center for Integrative Medicine

If you’re hesitant about giving your child prescribed medication for hyperactivity, read The ADD and ADHD Cure: The Natural Way to Treat Hyperactivity and Refocus Your Child. Using the helpful information in this book, you can decide whether your child really does have ADD or ADHD, how you can cure the problem naturally with nutrition, and how to redirect your child’s focus. Don’t simply mask the symptoms with drugs; instead, follow and safe and effective non-drug protocol practiced by Dr. Jay Gordon for more than three decades.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:34 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,648,850 books! | Top bar: Always visible