Teen Titans: The Death and Return of Donna…

Teen Titans: The Death and Return of Donna Troy

by Phil Jimenez

A mysterious android from the future sparks a chain of events that leads to the death of Donna Troy, Titan member and sister to Wonder Woman.

Although a little bit slow at some points, this was a great scifi/mythology mashup. The mashup of two different super hero teams also made this a little bit confusing, and I am just realizing that they never really cleared up the android story line in the beginning....I wonder where it came from and what happened to destroy it... ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,744,822 books! | Top bar: Always visible