L'Art de la fessée by Milo Manara

L'Art de la fessée (original 1991; edition 2001)

by Milo Manara

A classic tome where the heroine is introduced to the spicy pleasures of being administered- and administering- spankings! Manara beautifully and abundantly illustrates the tongue-in-(ahem)-cheek text. Luxuriously presented trade paper back in sepia and black colors and with flaps.
Member:cvedovini
Title:L'Art de la fessée
Authors:Milo Manara
Info:Vents d'Ouest (2001), Cartonné, 96 pages
Collections:Bandes Dessinées, Your library

The Art of Spanking by Jean-Pierre Enard (1991)

I bought this book some years ago, looked from time to time at the superb and erotic illustrations by Milo Manara, then put the book back on the library shelf. But I had not read Jean-Pierre Enard's stimulating narrative......until recently.

My mistress & I have gradually discovered a mutual attraction to this activity and over some months have progressed enthusiastically. Whilst recording books for this website, I eventually came to the Graphic Novels section where this book and another similar one lay. I loaned her the book which she read in under thirty minutes and when finished put it in front of me and firmly said “Read it” “ Did you like it?” I said. “Read it!” she said again with some emphasis. “What impressed you so much?” I insisted, becoming a little tiresome to her by now I thought. Then she pointed to the passage that read......

"To spank is not to beat. It is to caress and to violate at the same time. I know of nothing more magnificent than the buttocks that buck under the hand, stiffen, then reach out to beg the next blow. They give themselves and rebel in the same motion.... To spank a woman’s ass is better than fucking her. It's making love to her while observing the effects..."

Shortly after this, we were both naked in my library, on piles of bean bags and I was spanking her small boyish bottom with a great deal of enthusiasm, while she had one orgasm after another. This turned out to be a somewhat extended and strenuous session of love-making and I resolved there and then to do something about my stamina.

This is a very erotic book, made even more so, if one is fortunate enough to have a red hot, red-headed consort that appreciates it as much as you do. ( )
3 vote Kampuskop | Dec 16, 2013 |

Jean-Pierre Enardprimary authorall editionscalculated
Manara, MiloIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Bell, ElizabethTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Enard, JacquesIntroductionsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
He was one of those men that women go wild over
"To spank is not to beat. It is to caress and to violate at the same time. I know of nothing more magnificent than the buttocks that buck under the hand, stiffen, then reach out to beg the next blow. They give themselves and rebel in the same motion.... To spank a womans ass is better than fucking her. It's making love to her while observing the effects..."

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 140,146,009 books! | Top bar: Always visible