Eleventh Hour by Catherine Coulter

Eleventh Hour (2002)

by Catherine Coulter

Series: FBI Thriller (7)

Good "Who dunnit" with an early mystical hint and a surprising ending. ( )
  verncox | Aug 2, 2016 |
Quite a good mystery, lots of threads and plot twists to keep the reader's interest. The characters were believable and engaging. I had a hard time putting it down! ( )
  wareagle78 | Mar 17, 2014 |
Eleventh hour marks the seventh book in Catharine Coulter’s FBI series. While I am a big fan of Coulter’s I can’t help but feel the more novels she adds to the FBI series the more her plots are becoming predictable. The killer is pretty much surmised a quarter into the narrative, as for the love story tie-ins the more you read of the series the more you feel as if you are just reading a copy and paste job from previous Savich and Sherlock adventures. While I still enjoyed the concept of murders copied straight out of a T.V. script, I can only hope that book number 8 can show the originality and talent that I know Coulter is capable of. ( )
  Buffy-Tinkes | Nov 17, 2011 |
This is the first book I have read by Catherine Coulter and it was a refreshing read. I love murder mysteries and many of my favorite authors have predictable patterns. I did not anticipate most of this book. I plan to read more from Coulter. ( )
  tmbcoughlin | Sep 27, 2008 |
The murder of Father Michael Joseph was hard on everyone, especially his twin brother, Dane Carver, who is an FBI Special Agent in the CAU (Criminal Apprehension Unit) that is run by Dillon Savich. Dane is determined to find the person who killed his brother and the only witness they have is a homeless women, Nick Jones, that happened to be in the church shadows. After spending just a short time with Nick, Dane realizes that she is not any normal homeless person, but can’t get her to trust him with the truth.

Catherine Coulters character creation is great again, Dane and Nick both have so much to them. This fast paced thriller is full of so many twists and turns, it made you wonder what the ending would really hold. I kept guessing and then changing my mind, I really should have never doubted myself so much. The bond that Dane and Nick created and the way that the story just slowly put them together was almost natural. ( )
  onyx95 | Jul 28, 2008 |

Coulter, Catherineprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Burr, SandraNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Cohen, Marc J.Cover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Wittich, GertrudTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Nick sat quietly in the midnight gloom of the nave, hunched forward, her head in her arms resting on the pew in front of her.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0515135739, Mass Market Paperback)

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:25 -0400)

When FBI agent Dane Carver's twin brother, Father Michael Joseph, is brutally murdered in his San Francisco church, husband-and-wife agents Lacey Sherlock and Dillon Savich take a personal interest in the investigation. Then Nicola "Nick" Jones, a homeless woman and the only witness to the shooting, is scared out of her mind because she's trying to hide from her own monsters-who are drawing closer and closer. The chase goes from San Francisco to the Premiere Studios in Los Angeles and its new television hit, a show all about murder.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,444,356 books! | Top bar: Always visible