Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Baby Laughs: The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0452287197, Paperback)
Jenny McCarthy’s hilarious, no-holds-barred personality has made her an instantly recognizable TV personality and a bestselling author. In Baby Laughs she examines the full range of challenges that new mothers face, including:
* The humiliations of postnatal numbing spray,” Tucks medicated pads, and adult diapers; jelly belly, balding, and gum disease; and becoming a five-foot puke rag” for the baby
* Heart-stopping terrors, such as baby manicures, breathing checks, and burp failures
* Inadequacies, such as lullaby illiteracy and the need for a heavy rotation” of toys, videos, and mobiles
* Daddy antics, such as infant wrestling, home-movie mania, sleeping like a log, and expecting sex
* Dueling grandmas, germ-ridden guests, Olympic-class competitive mommies, anorexic pets and much more.
Mothers and fathers will find much-needed relief and insight in this sometimes touching, sometimes gritty, but always perceptive and outrageously funny account of what it truly means to have your very own small bundle of joy.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:22:57 -0400)
New mothers and fathers will find much-needed relief and insight in this sometimes touching, sometimes gritty, but always perceptive and outrageously funny account of what it truly means to have your very own small bundle of joy.--publisher description
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.