Daddy, Papa, and Me by Lesléa Newman

Daddy, Papa, and Me

by Lesléa Newman

Other authors: Carol Thompson (Illustrator)

A good resource for normalizing the nontraditional family makeup that children may have questions about. ( )
  Davis22 | May 24, 2016 |
This a short book about a child who has two dads. The process of the book is to prove to children that it is fine to have two dad. The child and the two dad play together, clean together, and cook together. ( )
  twalsh | Apr 25, 2016 |
Daddy, Papa, and Me
This book is about two male dads and them raising their child. The child plays with both and does different things with them throughout the day. The child bakes with one throws with another and they play the day away. I liked this book for three main reasons. One reason was it was about circumstances that books rarely decide to touch. Whether the two dads were together or just lived together wasn’t said but most people get all sensitive over the idea of same sex parents. I thought it was cool that this author was willing to address that in a book and made me like the book more because it was unique. Another reason that I liked the book was the pictures were very friendly and fun. The pictures made me feel happy and I like to feel happy when I am reading a book. The third and final reason that I liked the book was it presented a good message. That message is that two dads can have just as much fun as any other family can. It doesn’t have to do with gender and that was a cool message to give. In conclusion I liked the book because the story was unique, the pictures were friendly, and the book had a good message. ( )
  arifki3 | Mar 22, 2016 |
This book is about a little boy with two dads and the things they do together (the same things all parents do with their kids). This book would only be appropriate on an individual level.

Age:5-8 Source:Amazon
  Chey_b0112 | Mar 20, 2016 |
This book is great for all children. This is a great book to read to children who do not understand the meaning of gay. Helps the children understand that they are still a family no matter what.
  MadelineLuna | Mar 19, 2016 |

Lesléa Newmanprimary authorall editionscalculated
Thompson, CarolIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

The story of a toddler's daily activities with two loving fathers.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,175,327 books! | Top bar: Always visible