Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Mathematics Made Simple: Sixth Edition
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0767915380, Paperback)Brushing up on math has never been easier!
Just about everyone can use some extra help improving or remembering basic math skills. Finally, all the information you need to master the basics, once and for all, is at your fingertips. Featuring several overviews of a multitude of mathematical concepts, as well as detailed learning plans, Mathematics Made Simple presents the information you need in clear, concise lessons that make math fun to study. Easy-to-use features include:
* complete coverage of fractions, decimals, percents, algebra, linear equations, graphs, probability, geometry, and trigonometry
* step-by-step solutions to every problem
*multiple choice tests to help you monitor your progress
* a final, comprehensive test that makes it easy to pinpoint your strengths and target areas that need work
* glossaries of relevant mathematical terms
* sidebars that introduce real-life applications of mathematical principles
Void of lengthy explanations and difficult computations, Mathematics Made Simple will banish your math anxiety forever.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:04:17 -0400)
This proven method provides a complete introduction to algebra, geometry, and trigonometry.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.