Mexican Cookbook: A Practical Guide to…

Mexican Cookbook: A Practical Guide to Preparing and Cooking Delicious… (original 2006; edition 2006)

by Marlena Spieler

Member:thebookpile
Title:Mexican Cookbook: A Practical Guide to Preparing and Cooking Delicious Mexican Meals
Authors:Marlena Spieler
Info:Parragon Inc (2006), Hardcover, 224 pages
Collections:Your library, Cookbook Shelf
Tags:cookbook

Mexican Cookbook: A Practical Guide to Preparing and Cooking Delicious Mexican Meals by Marlena Spieler (2006)

This book has grown on me. I made the vegetable tostadas a few times; they were fine but not spectacular, so I didn't explore the book any further for quite a while. For some reason, the other recipes didn't catch my attention.

However, over the past year, I have tried a few other dishes and have always been very impressed by the results. Prep is generally quick and easy yet the dishes taste wonderful. There are a good number of them that are suitable for weeknights.

Finally, the salsas are exceptional. Whenever I need to make a home-made salsa, I come to this book first. ( )
  thebookpile | Feb 21, 2009 |
Visitors to Mexico are often surprised at just how delicious, fresh, and light Mexican food can be on its home territory.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,197,085 books! | Top bar: Always visible