I Do, I Do, I Do by Maggie Osborne

I Do, I Do, I Do

by Maggie Osborne

What a fabulous book! The storyline was very interesting and progressed at a good pace. At first I thought that 3 romances in one book would be too much but the personalities of all 3 pairs were very well developed and it was easy to keep everybody straight. I shivered along with poor Juliette in the minus 20 degree weather and shed a few tears when the womens' lies were revealed. But that was well balanced by my loud laughter during numerous scenes. This was an excellent romance and I recommend it highly. Bravo, Maggie Osborne!! ( )
1 vote liliboisvert22 | Dec 19, 2007 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0449005178, Mass Market Paperback)

While following the trail of their no-good husband, Clara and Juliette run into Zoe Wilder, another victim of the debonair Jean Jacques. Now Juliette's ready to put a bullet in his cheating heart. When these three vengeful ladies embark on a misbegotten quest to Alaska, things get downright dangerous--especially for the unsuspecting men they entice along the way. . . .

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:48:43 -0400)

A rich, proper spinster aching for a man's touch, Juliette March is an easy target for the seductive Jean Jacques Villette. When he disappears with her inheritance after their wedding, Juliette sets out to find the scoundrel. She never expects to meet Clara Klaus, who ran a boardinghouse until Jean Jacques swept her off her feet, then swept himself out of town. While following the trail of their no-good husband, Clara and Juliette run into Zoe Wilder, another victim of the debonair Jean Jacques. Now Juliette's ready to put a bullet in his cheating heart. When these three vengeful ladies embark on a misbegotten quest to Alaska, things get downright dangerous-especially for the unsuspecting men they entice along the way.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,384,933 books! | Top bar: Always visible