Kindred in Death by J.D. Robb

Kindred in Death

by J.D. Robb

Series: In Death (29)

English (28)  Hungarian (1)  All languages (29)
The latest installment in the Eve Dallas and Rourke series. In my opinion this has been one of the best. Thoroughly enjoyed it and if anyone is interested … YES … I would still time travel to meet Rourke! ( )
  ChristineEllei | Jul 14, 2015 |
I knew this was a horribly written book, even as I read it.

I've never read Nora Roberts: the romance version of this must be obscene. The Roarke scenes had me dying.

dysmonia | Apr 15, 2014 |
If I could give this book ten stars I would. It was wrenching and satisfying. It tops out as my absolute favorite of the series so far. I don't think I've ever hated the bad guy as much or cheered harder at the catch. ( )
  joycrazy | Nov 25, 2013 |

J.D. Robbprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Ericksen, SusanNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Welcome, kindred glooms!
Congenial horrors, hail!- James Thomson
A lie which is half a truth is ever the blackest of lies. - Tennyson
She'd died and gone to heaven.

When the newly promoted captain of the NYPSD and his wife return a day early from their vacation, they were looking forward to spending time with their bright and vivacious sixteen-year-old daughter who had stayed behind.

Not even their worst nightmares could have prepared them for the crime scene that awaited them instead. Brutally murdered in her bedroom, Deena's body showed signs of trauma that horrified even the toughest of cops; including our own Lieutenant Eve Dallas, who was specifically requested by the captain to investigate.

When the evidence starts to pile up, Dallas and her team think they are about to arrest their perpetrator; little do they know yet that someone has gone to great lengths to tease and taunt them by using a variety of identities. Overconfidence can lead to careless mistakes. But for Dallas, one mistake might be all she needs to bring justice.
In this novel from number-one New York Times-best-selling author J. D. Robb, the newly promoted captain of the NYPSD and his wife return a day early from their vacation, looking forward to spending time with their bright and vivacious 16-year-old daughter, who stayed behind.
Not even their worst nightmares could have prepared them for the crime scene that awaits them inside. Deena has been brutally murdered in her bedroom, and her body shows signs of trauma that horrify even the toughest of cops, including our own Lieutenant Eve Dallas, who is specifically requested by the captain to investigate.

The evidence piles up, and Dallas and her team think they are about to arrest the perpetrator. But little do they know that someone has gone to great lengths to tease and taunt them, using a variety of identities.

Overconfidence can lead to careless mistakes, but for Dallas, one mistake might be all she needs to bring the killer to justice.

Lieutenant Eve Dallas and her team investigate the brutal murder of the sixteen-year-old daughter of a newly promoted captain of the NYPSD.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,088,539 books! | Top bar: Always visible