All Fall Down by Erica Spindler

All Fall Down (edition 2002)

by Erica Spindler

Member:EricaSpindler
Title:All Fall Down
Authors:Erica Spindler
Info:Mira (2002), Mass Market Paperback, 512 pages

All Fall Down by Erica Spindler

It was pretty good, but didnt grab me. ( )
  JoBDo | Jan 2, 2016 |
To date, this will be listed as my favorite Erica Spindler title. Plot turns to keep the reader guessing until the very last chapter! Excellent!! ( )
  Corduroy7 | Aug 6, 2014 |
When I started reading, I was surprised that I flew through the first hundred pages. Had not really expected that, although I can't say why.

A nice in-between read. Nothing really shocking, quite predictable. Why I kept reading then? Well, to see if I was right.
And I was :-) ( )
  BoekenTrol71 | May 1, 2014 |
I think I have read this one... ( )
  TriciaDM | Jul 14, 2011 |
To me this book was not as good as some of Spindler's previous novels, However I really enjoy the characters and their development. I liked the basic idea of the story, the climax and conclusion were well put together and very suspenseful. I don't know about anyone else who has read this book, but I knew who the killer was all along, which I sometimes don't like in a book. It was shocking that Mia turned the way she did, I was not expecting that. I felt bad for Ashley, that girl sure had been through alot. One thing I notice about Erica Spindler's writing style is that if someone is getting murdered, sexual assulted etc, she is very vivid in describing what is going on, in the form of sexual details and so forth...however when she writes a love scene between two characters who are falling in love, there is no detailed love scene at all. They start to kiss, head to the bedroom and it's over with. I don't like this. Can't she write a love scene? ( )
  chrissywest | Jan 9, 2011 |

Erica Spindlerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Feberwee, EricaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Men are dying unexpectedly in Charlotte, North Carolina, all victims of bizarre accidents. No one will call these deaths murder. No one except small-town cop Melanie May. She sees the pattern: a serial killer targeting men who have slipped through the fingers of justice. Alone with her awful certainty, Melanie risks her career to convince Connor Parks, a troubled FBI profiler, that she's right.
Suddenly Melanie is in the limelight, lauded for uncovering the Dark Angel. But her involvement makes her a target. For as she and Connor study the victims, their deaths, the signature the murderer leaves at every scene, Melanie comes face-to-face with the terrible truth. The profile Connor created fits someone in her own life, a profile of a cunning killer, one without remorse and bent on vengeance. A killer who will not stop until...All Fall Down.

Risking her career to convince a troubled FBI profiler that a serial killer is stalking men who have escaped the fingers of justice, small town police officer Melanie May soon discovers that the serial killer may be someone close to her.

Erica Spindler is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,403,366 books! | Top bar: Always visible