Check out the Valentine’s Day Heart Hunt!

Home Again by Kristin Hannah

Home Again

by Kristin Hannah

Everytime I pick up one of her books, I am reminded why I enjoy them. Fantastic characters and storyline. I laugh and cry theou them.

Home Again was no different! My heart ached reading about the mother/daughter struggles and the struggles of the heart. ( )
  cubsfan3410 | Sep 1, 2018 |
Super predictable, but still really good and managed to be a tear jerker anyway. ( )
  KatKealy | Aug 15, 2017 |
A rather boring read. The plot was easy to figure out and there was way too much dialogue. The writer has certainly improved since this book. ( )
  joannemonck | Jul 24, 2016 |
THIS BOOK IS ABOUT LOVE AND NEEDING TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF AN HEART ATTACK
  alex5354 | Jun 9, 2015 |
The events in this story were very emotional but the unfolding had so many snipets of the past when it was obvious what happened and I skimmed some. The characters had years of wrongs that I didn't believe were resolved in a few days. Movie star Angel has a heart attack and ends up in cardiologist Madelaine's hospital.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0449226352, Mass Market Paperback)

At the center of Home Again is Madelaine, a brilliant cardiologist, a loving mother, a tender friend, a woman full of self-doubt. It is the story of her daughter, Lina, a confused and angry rebel and of the two very different men Madelaine loves: Francis, a priest searching for his faith, and Angel, a talented, but cynical man. When tragedy brings them together again, they must learn to forgive the betrayals of the past and find the courage to love again. Touching and inspiring, it is also a story of modern-day miracles, medical, and, perhaps, those not of this world.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:35 -0400)

Struggling with her rebellious daughter and her conflicting feelings for a soul-seeking priest and a cynical man, cardiologist Madelaine learns to overcome past betrayals when a tragedy brings them all together

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 132,482,335 books! | Top bar: Always visible