Bad Moon Rising by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Bad Moon Rising (edition 2009)

by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Collections:Your library, Fiction
Rating:***1/2
Tags:romance, fantasy, dark-hunter

Bad Moon Rising by Sherrilyn Kenyon

This book was great it was the very first book I had ever read though. I loved the transformation of people to animals and the struggle between life and death.
  CandiceMcconnell | Jul 14, 2014 |
Bad Moon Rising by Sherrilyn Kenyon book 18 in Dark Hunter Series ( )
  Chantelle713 | Sep 25, 2013 |
Good read, very similar to other Kenyon books and nothing that truly stood out as amazing. I think I definitely prefer the were's to other hunters. A few new and interesting characters for future books. ( )
  sharrow | Sep 21, 2013 |
I really liked the romance of this story though the erotic scenes are very few and at the end. Also I liked that the back story is told, so we go back to before Vane's book and part of that one is repeated here. When a author does that, frequently things don't line up perfectly and that definitely happens here. Still I am glad that she did go back and tell the growing story of their affection.

It is hard to put a finger on how much time passes during this book by the book alone as it seems like maybe a couple of years happen but in reality years pass as seen by background stories and children, etc.... If you go read the novella, or read the novella in "Dead After Dark" to fill in Fury's story, "Shadow of the Moon", you really see how the happening and timeline didn't line up. At no point is Fang living with Vane and Fury before he is mated to Aimee, yet in Fury's story he does and has some sort of understanding with him.

OK, what I didn't like (not hate, just a bit annoying), all these new characters and big bads are introduced. Fang's offer didn't seem accepted and the reason for it didn't seem valid either. It made the back story seem forced just to get some changes in the continuing story. I really wanted to love Fang's story but all the forced background stories and such made it drag. I really liked it until it intersected Vane's book and went on a totally different tangent. ( )
  tivonut | Jul 25, 2013 |
My reaction to this book may be partly my fault, since I did read this out of order. However, I felt this book had too many characters running around, combined with what seemed to be overlap with the plots of several other books in the series.

It also didn't really give a clear view of the passage of time. I was aware from the narrative that several months had passed over the course of the storyline, but I was a little surprised when late in the book there seemed to be an implication that several years had actually passed. ( )
  Lostshadows | Jan 21, 2013 |
To my readers, who have taken countless trips with me and who have been begging for Fang's book for the last five years.
To my Team at St Martins, which is the best in the world, and especially Monique and Matthew for letting me bend rules and have way too much fun.
To Merrilee for all the hard work you do.
To Holly, who works so wonderfully behind the scenes, taking care of details
To my friends who are always there when I need them: Kim, Dianna, Loretta, Sheri, and Ed.
Thank you guys for keeping me sane.
Long before recorded history there lived a bold king.

Fang Kattalakis isn't just a wolf. He is the brother of two of the most powerful members of the Omegrion: the ruling council that enforces the laws of the Were-Hunters. When war erupts among the lycanthropes, sides must be chosen. Enemies must become allies. And Fang's one true passion is strictly forbidden.

When Aimee, the Arcadian huntress he loves, is accused of betraying her people, Fang is her last and only hope. But in order to save her, he must break the laws of his people and the trust of his brothers - a breach that could destroy both their races and change their world forever. The Were-Hunter's war begins.

When war erupts among the lycanthropes, Fang Kattalakis, the brother of two of the most powerful members of the Omegrion, must break the law of his people and the faith of his brothers to save the woman he loves. But the breech could very well spell the end of both their races and change their world forever.… (more)

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,551,926 books! | Top bar: Always visible