Bad Moon Rising by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Bad Moon Rising (edition 2009)

by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Collections:Your library, Fiction
Rating:***1/2
Tags:romance, fantasy, dark-hunter

Bad Moon Rising by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Recently added byanella4611, cupieshy, SusanBNM, mojo09226, private library, kristennicoson

mojo09226 | Nov 21, 2014 |
This book is the most recent in Kenyon's Dark-Hunter series...or more specifically Were-Hunter Series. It is the long awaited, if I do say so myself, book about Fang and Amiee. There is one thing I can say for sure about this book is that it significantly progresses the series plot line; Kenyon is slowly starting to break away from her single book for single character mentality and starting to bleed together the books. I like it, it works and its enjoyable. I enjoyed the characters in this book...we get to see more from the Pontier family as well as some new characters and a whole new pantheon is introduced, not to even start on the little piece of information she left at the end. Fang and Amiee have a scorching relationship and it shows in this book. I enjoyed it. The only complaint I have is that she could have eased up on the history lesson in the beginning of the book and made it progress a bit faster. So what will the world be like for those seeking Sanctuary? I guess we will find out. ( )
  mojo09226 | Nov 21, 2014 |
You have to have read Vane's book to understand the bad feeling Fang has towards his brother. I now completely understand his reasons for resenting Vane, who shouldn't have ignored Fangs pleas for help, no matter how they were conveyed. They live in a supernatural world where anything could happen, Vane should have known better.

Although I was glad to finally get the whole story, I felt this book was a little too long. I found myself wondering when it was going to end. I think I'm feeling the same about this series in general, ever since Acheron's book the series has seemed to have lost its footing. There are still characters in it which I love, especially the relatively new characters Jaden and Jared but now the series has lost it's secretive tortured leader, Nick is a poor replacement for that mystery and intrigue. I'm not particularly interested in his life story after the way he's reacted since his mother's death. I may keep reading for the Dogs of War and Jared and Jaden but if I don't see any improvement in the new story arc soon I may give up on this long-running series. ( )
  Cynical_Ames | Sep 23, 2014 |
This book was great it was the very first book I had ever read though. I loved the transformation of people to animals and the struggle between life and death.
  CandiceMcconnell | Jul 14, 2014 |
Bad Moon Rising by Sherrilyn Kenyon book 18 in Dark Hunter Series ( )
  Chantelle713 | Sep 25, 2013 |
To my readers, who have taken countless trips with me and who have been begging for Fang's book for the last five years.
To my Team at St Martins, which is the best in the world, and especially Monique and Matthew for letting me bend rules and have way too much fun.
To Merrilee for all the hard work you do.
To Holly, who works so wonderfully behind the scenes, taking care of details
To my friends who are always there when I need them: Kim, Dianna, Loretta, Sheri, and Ed.
Thank you guys for keeping me sane.
Long before recorded history there lived a bold king.

Fang Kattalakis isn't just a wolf. He is the brother of two of the most powerful members of the Omegrion: the ruling council that enforces the laws of the Were-Hunters. When war erupts among the lycanthropes, sides must be chosen. Enemies must become allies. And Fang's one true passion is strictly forbidden.

When Aimee, the Arcadian huntress he loves, is accused of betraying her people, Fang is her last and only hope. But in order to save her, he must break the laws of his people and the trust of his brothers - a breach that could destroy both their races and change their world forever. The Were-Hunter's war begins.

When war erupts among the lycanthropes, Fang Kattalakis, the brother of two of the most powerful members of the Omegrion, must break the law of his people and the faith of his brothers to save the woman he loves. But the breech could very well spell the end of both their races and change their world forever.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,384,946 books! | Top bar: Always visible