The Two Dead Girls by Stephen King

The Two Dead Girls (1996)

by Stephen King

English (17)  French (1)  All (18)
This book is so weird. The things that happen are things that nobody wants to talk about, but King writes it so well that you can't stop reading no matter what. Although it's weird, I can't wait to read the next one. ( )
  nieki2000 | Apr 4, 2017 |
  nieki2000 | Apr 4, 2017 |
A good set-up for what's later to come. I like the main character and some of the other guards, they seem like realistic characters, although hearing about the urinary tract infection so often made me wince. I'm not a fan of the death penalty and this book helps reinforce some of the reasons why. 'The Green Mile' is aptly named. The scene where they find Coffey holding the girls is sobering - the entire scene from discovering they're missing to finding the result was amazingly written. Since this is a start-up book, not much is happening yet other than establishing the structure. ( )
  ErinPaperbackstash | Jun 14, 2016 |
Oh good memories. Back in the days my dad gave me such a great gift. He gave me this book, part 1 and told me that from now on, I could go to the bookstore in town each month, to get the next part of the series.

So every month I ran to the bookstore and immediately delved in. Never thinking it might be better to wait till I had all of them, before reading. couldn't, even if I wanted to.

So unlike most people, I did not read the whole book in one, but i read it in 6 sessions.
I am sure I re-read the whole thing as I always did with Stephen King's books.

The only problem is, I have no clue which part is in which book, so I will give all of them the same amount of stars, and copy this review. ( )
  Marlene-NL | Mar 12, 2016 |
This entire series is great as King weaves an incredible tale. ( )
  biggs1399 | Jan 19, 2016 |

Is contained in

Dear Constant Reader, Life is a capricious business. -- from the Foreword: A Letter

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0451190491, Mass Market Paperback)

The first part of Stephen King's multi-part serial novel that begins on Death Row and goes on to realms of revelation that make death seem sweet.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:33 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,426,275 books! | Top bar: Always visible