A Question of Time by Fred Saberhagen

A Question of Time (1992)

by Fred Saberhagen

It was OK, not as good as some of the others in the series. We've jumped forward in time from the mid-1970's to 1991. Saberhagen came up with a nifty gimmick for this one. I felt a little too much was left as a mystery, though - maybe not described or wrapped up in detail well enough. There were several situations that were resolved, but they were mentioned as done deals without really describing them after we'd spent a lot of time working through them. Disappointing. Still, it was a good read. ( )
  jimmaclachlan | Sep 25, 2009 |
This book was a much better part of the series than some of the earlier ones. Although a bit weird, the premise is about time, and how one vampire seems to go back and forth through it. Every once in a while, someone else seems to get sucked in, too. Set totally at the Grand Canyon, it’s an interesting and quick read. It held my attention quite well, and I kept going back to it until it was over. ( )
  Homechicken | Dec 8, 2007 |

A stunning new novel of vampires and time travel in the Grand Canyon. Hired to find a missing young woman, Chicago private eye Joe Keogh arrives with a Mr. Strangeways--an enormously likable, yet exceedingly dangerous, gentleman of darkness. Saberhagen has proved he is one of the best.--Lester Del Rey.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,492,597 books! | Top bar: Always visible