The Corset Diaries by Katie MacAlister

The Corset Diaries

by Katie MacAlister

5522018,107 (3.43)8
    Who Wants To Marry a Heartthrob? by Stephanie Doyle (Caramellunacy)
    Caramellunacy: On the set of a reality dating TV show, production assistant Bridget is suddenly thrust in the limelight (quite against her will) when one of the contestants can't make it. In a show full of backstabbing and people playing to the ubiquitous cameras, will her boss finally sit up and take notice? I loved the reality TV premise in both.… (more)

This delightful book broke many of the rules I thought I knew about romantic novels, in funny ways, and kept me guessing and giggling through to the very end. I'd highly recommend it! ( )
"Hello?"

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0451411129, Mass Market Paperback)

No woman in her right mind would consent to wearing a corset for a month. Especially a "skinny-challenged" woman like Tessa. But dreams of being debt-free dance in her head at the offer of appearing in a reality TV show. "A Month in the Life of a Victorian Duke" is about real people pretending to live on an English estate, circa 1879. And Tessa's leading man-a real-life Duke-is so handsome she can barely breathe, with or without the corset...

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:53:34 -0400)

"No woman in her right mind would consent to wearing a corset for a month. Especially a skinny-challenged woman like myself. But dreams of being debt-free danced in my head when I received the offer to appear on a reality TV show. A Month in the Life of a Victorian Duke is about real people -- like me -- pretending to live on an English estate, circa 1879. Sounds fun, no? Well, it wasn't all it was cracked up to be."--P. [4] of cover.… (more)

Katie MacAlister is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,990,160 books! | Top bar: Always visible