Beyond All Reason: My Life With Susan Smith…

Beyond All Reason: My Life With Susan Smith

by David Smith

Other authors: Carol Calef

David Smith details the events that lead to the fateful night that broke a nations heart.

I lived in the States when this happened and can remember it vividly. A good read told from David's point of view - my heart goes out to him and for those two beautiful boys.

Back Cover Blurb:
Beyond All Reason is more than an account of the crime that outraged a nation and shattered one man's world, more than a tale of broken faith and shocking betrayal. It is about one man's struggle to understand how this tragedy could have happened in the hope that he can help us to understand.
Beyond All Reason is a story straight from the heart.....a story you will never forget. It is a story only a father - only David Smith - could tell. ( )
  mazda502001 | Mar 27, 2011 |
This is David Smith's side of the story, written after his ex-wife drowned their two young children. Heart wrenching. ( )
  AnnaScott | May 13, 2007 |

David Smithprimary authorall editionscalculated
Calef, Carolsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,742,783 books! | Top bar: Always visible