Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
No current Talk conversations about this book.
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0792275632, Paperback)Take a tour of Japan guided by National Geographic -- for generations synonymous with the thrill of discovery and exploration. Featured sites include both famous and lesser known places, selected to help you experience the country in a fresh and exciting way.
* In-depth site descriptions and background information
* Insightful features on history, culture, and contemporary life
* More than 290 vivid color photographs
* 21 detailed, full-color maps
* Mapped walking tours
* Specially commissioned artwork
* Clear, easy-to-use design
* Complete visitor information plus hotels, restaurants, shopping, and entertainment and festivals
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:17:37 -0400)
In this completely updated guide to Japan, 'National Geographic Traveler' continues its highly acclaimed formula of combining in-depth description with spectacular, photography, maps, and artwork.
(summary from another edition)
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.