The Complete Book of Essential Oils and…

by Valerie Ann Worwood

Member:SherryPeyton
Title:The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy: Over 600 Natural, Non-Toxic and Fragrant Recipes to Create Health - Beauty - a Safe Home Environment
Authors:Valerie Ann Worwood
Info:New World Library (1991), Edition: 1st, Paperback, 448 pages
Tags:Health

The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy: Over 600 Natural, Non-Toxic and Fragrant Recipes to Create Health by Valerie Ann Worwood

They call this the Encyclopedia of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. I couldn't agree more! It has everything you could possibly need or want to use oils for. From healing, spiritual, medicinal, fragrance, aromatherapy, even how to flavor foods. This is a book I will forever keep in my library. I have used essential oils for at least the last 15 years, and will always use them as they are so beneficial to our health in every way. ( )
  lauriehere | Nov 19, 2010 |
While I agree this could use more descriptive detailing on the oils themselves, this volume is and has been my first line of defense. I study it carefully, choosing several avenues to combat whatever the issues I need to tackle before visiting the local aroma shop, thus avoiding expensive and wasteful self-promotionals. ( )
  MikoNoNyte | Aug 16, 2009 |
Awesome reference. ( )
  ursa_diana | Sep 19, 2008 |
I searched around the internet for what most people considered the best source on Aromatherapy and this was what i came up with. I can see why. It is a good book. I am mostly interested in aromatheray for providing a therapeutic environment for dealing with mental states and this book deals very well with those topics. It is instructive in blending oils, in making various oils, lotions, salves, etc. And it covers just about every physical and mental possiblility for using essential oils for healing. It is well organized and.....well, its a good source. ( )
  ahystorianII | Apr 25, 2008 |
Worwood's book is my primary reference. It's a great introduction to the whats and whens of aromatherapy. The one thing it lacks are in depth profiles of the oils.
  EditrixBeata | Apr 26, 2007 |

A necessary resource for anyone interested in alternative approaches to healing, this book contains more than 600 easy-to-follow recipes for essential oil treatments and aromatherapy.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:55:11 -0400)

This encyclopedic book contains, in practical and easy-to-understand form, every conceivable use for essential oils and aromatherapy in everyday life.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,633,834 books! | Top bar: Always visible