dismiss

Lover Awakened

by J. R. Ward

Series: Black Dagger Brotherhood (3)

When Zsadist, the most feared member of the Black Dagger Brotherhood, rescues Bella from the evil Lessening Society, he is nearly driven insane by rage against her tormentors, and must confront his tortured past in order to have a future with this brave beauty who is his destiny.

English (137)  Hungarian (1)  Czech (1)  Italian (1)  All languages (140)
This is definitely my favorite ( )
  Leila.Khouane | May 24, 2020 |
Starting here, the series started to go downhill for me. Perhaps they were put out too quickly. Perhaps I just couldn't visualize the plot heading the direction the author intended. Or perhaps I just didn't get into the characters as easily as those first few... ( )
  ca.bookwyrm | May 18, 2020 |
The ending brought tears to my eyes. I really was quite an awakening I wasn't expecting. ( )
  Carole0220 | Mar 21, 2020 |
This is so far the best book out of the series. It was great! I am practically speachless over this book. ( )
  hixxup79 | Feb 23, 2020 |
"2.5 out of 5 stars ... we follow the series into Bella and Z’s (Zsadist) lives. These two had a very strong connection that neither truly understood before their novel begun. Now, in this novel, they learn their “true feelings” for one another while they deal with their pasts, manage the current predicaments they are caught in, and figure out their futures. Yet with the world wanting to tear them apart will they be able to overcome everything AND be able to stay together once everything settles down?

I wish I wasn’t disappointed with this novel. I truly LOVED the relationship that Bella and Zsadist were creating together but WOW ..."

Read more of my review and a TEASER here: https://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2019/09/disappointmentville-black-dag... ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Sep 10, 2019 |

J. R. Wardprimary authorall editionscalculated
Frangione, JimReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Lukács, LászlónéTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Sjövik, Maria(KääNt.)secondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Dedicated to: You
There will never be another like you.
For me... you are the one.
Yeah, I don't have enough words for this....
"Goddamn it, Zsadist! Don't jump—"

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 149,121,864 books! | Top bar: Always visible