Eat This Not That! Supermarket Survival…

Eat This Not That! Supermarket Survival Guide: The No-Diet Weight Loss… (original 2009; edition 2008)

by David Zinczenko, Matt Goulding

Member:wightwise
Title:Eat This Not That! Supermarket Survival Guide: The No-Diet Weight Loss Solution
Authors:David Zinczenko
Other authors:Matt Goulding
Info:Rodale Books (2008), Edition: 1, Paperback, 336 pages

Eat This, Not That - Supermarket Survival Guide by David Zinczenko (2009)

Easy to follow weight loss book that gives you sensible choices to buy at the supermarket. By following these suggestion you are capable of losing weight. Very simple easy to follow weight loss book. ( )
  foof2you | Feb 7, 2012 |
Guide compares high calorie/sugar/salt foods with healthier choices in an easy to read format with photos.
  Lake_O_UCC | Mar 17, 2011 |
A good beginner's book on learning what to look for in foods and which brands are healthier. Covers a good amount of big-name brands and understated brands, and how to pick fruits, produce, meats, etc. ( )
  veranaz22 | Sep 23, 2010 |
I can really see us saving money by using this book. And not just because it lessens the appeal of snack food and desserts. There were several cases where it recommended replacing our usual purchases with brands that are not just apparently healthier but that I know to be cheaper. So that's something. The advice seemed more consistent here than in the restaurant version. And it really drove home how in denial I've been about how fattening certain foods (cheddar cheese, for example) are. There is some definite pop science in some of the vitamin recommendations, but the emphasis on things like fiber is appreciated. ( )
1 vote kristenn | Oct 7, 2009 |
Great book, with pictures, even! Small enough to take with you to the supermarket. I've been shopping for a *very* long time, and I learned a lot from this book.Highly recommended! ( )
1 vote Suuze | Aug 12, 2009 |
For the men and women working in America's fields, farms, and supermarkets. Because of your hard work, we have the choices that can keep us lean, healthy, and happy.
It can be a place of wonder and excitement, of bright shiny colors, delectable scents, and enticingly sweet delights.

Based on the most popular column in both "Men's Health" and "Women's Health" magazines, this work is a comprehensive guide for smart food shopping in the supermarket.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,675,166 books! | Top bar: Always visible