Arthur's Birthday by Marc Brown

Arthur's Birthday

by Marc Brown

Muffy and arthur are having a birthday party on the same day. Muffy gets upset when everyone is invited to arthur's and Muffy only invites some people, so everyone wants to go to Arthurs. Arthur being a good friend, decides to throw a little surprise combined birthday party for himself and Muffy. Everyone is very happy.
1 book
  TUCC | Aug 29, 2016 |
with CD
  millert15 | Jul 20, 2016 |
This book is about Arthur and Muffy. They both are having a birthday party. There friends have to decide which party they will attend since they are at the same time. ( )
  Angelatw | Nov 16, 2015 |
I really enjoyed this book, especially as a kid. I had a similar birthday to one of my friends and we shared a birthday party once. I was afraid that because we shared a party, there wouldn’t be enough celebration for me and my friend. In this story, Muffy and Arthur schedule their birthday parties on the same day and since they have the same friends they were both competing for party guests. To make sure that their friends can go to both parties, Arthur plans a party for both of their birthdays. I could relate to this and I could see that double parties would actually be really fun. I also really like the pictures in this book. They really show the emotion of all of the characters throughout the book. Especially when Muffy walks into the surprise party. The reader can really see that she is surprised because of her facial expressions and how her braids stand up on the side of her head. The main idea of this story is to work together with your friends to find a solution that works for everyone. ( )
  tbarne9 | Mar 12, 2015 |
This was the other book I read to my class for the read aloud. I think it's a great book that shows children how you can compromise and to think a situation all the way through without reacting badly. Muffy and Arthur have their parties on the same day and Arthur thinks of a genius way to have all their friends together! ( )
  mariah21 | Apr 1, 2014 |

Their friends must decide which party to attend when Francine schedules her birthday party for the same day as Arthur s birthday party. Kindergarten-Grade 3

Arthur can't wait to hand out his birthday party invitations. But it turns out Muffy is having her party on the exact same day! All of his friends are split between the two parties so Arthur and Francine hatch a clever scheme to make sure Arthur and Muffy have the best birthdays yet!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:58:16 -0400)

Their friends must decide which party to attend when Muffy schedules her birthday party for the same day as Arthur's birthday party.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 108,493,492 books! | Top bar: Always visible