Prevailing Prayer by D. L. Moody

Prevailing Prayer

by D. L. Moody

In this book Moody writes of many experiences with prayer. But one theme he talks about throughout if we are not willing to follow God our prayers will most likely never be answered. He says it many way, “We seem to go toward God, but, indeed reflect upon ourselves” , “If we have no desire to do that will, how can we call God “Our Father”.” In another portion he says, “If we should pray for the coming of God’s kingdom while we are rebelling against Him, we are only seeking for our own condemnation.”

This book is short but chocked full of stories of prayer by common people that were answered. ( )
  JWarrenBenton | Jan 4, 2016 |

JWarrenBenton | Jan 4, 2016 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0802467318, Mass Market Paperback)

Examine the prayers recorded in the Bible and understand the nine essential elements of effective prayer.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:38 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,836,511 books! | Top bar: Always visible