I Can Read With My Eyes Shut! by Dr. Seuss

I Can Read With My Eyes Shut! (1978)

by Dr. Seuss

Recently added byColonialCDCOP, AnaBotello, private library, loislane38, sjhnz, KariMaser

Ngoc checked out Oct 3, 2018
  Maibinh | Oct 3, 2018 |
In this Beginning Reader book, the Cat in the Hat returns to show young readers how reading can be fun. Filled with Seuss-ical rhymes, tongue twisters, and zany illustrations, “I Can Read with My Eyes Shut!” shows young readers that reading with their eyes wide open is even more fun. The simple text, concepts, and illustrations make this a perfect beginning reader experience.

Highly recommended. ( )
  jfe16 | May 4, 2018 |
Elementary
  SteppLibrary | Sep 12, 2017 |
I can read with my eyes shut! I wish! I love the way Dr. Sues writes, so bueatiful. The words just fly off the page. He truly is one of my favorite authors. ( )
  Nicole_N | Aug 21, 2017 |
The Cat in the Hat takes Young Cat in tow to show him the fun he can get out of reading.
  jhawn | Jul 31, 2017 |
For David Worthen, E.G. (Eye Guy)
I can read in red.

"In Seuss's familiar rhymed couplets and illustrations, the Cat in the Hat shows Young Cat some wonderful stuff about reading with both eyes open."--School Library Journal.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:06 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,558,132 books! | Top bar: Always visible