Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Quantum Mechanics: Concepts and Applications
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0471489441, Paperback)This richly illustrated textbook provides a clear, balanced and modern approach to quantum mechanics. It combines the essential elements of the theory with the practical applications. Containing many examples and problems with step-by-step solutions, this cleverly structured text assists the reader in mastering the machinery of quantum mechanics.
* A comprehensive introduction to the subject
* Includes over 65 solved examples integrated throughout the text
* Includes over 154 fully solved multipart problems
* Offers an indepth treatment of the practical mathematical tools of quantum mechanics
* Accessible to teachers as well as students
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:48 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.