Living Love by Debbie Alsdorf

4None1,664,912NoneNone
Recently added byRandy_Landes, jljaina, myznic2011, ayryq

No reviews

Love is a choice.

In our sentimental culture we tend to view love as a simple state of the heart, not a conscious act of will. That would be okay if Jesus commanded us to love only the lovable! Things get a bit complicated when it comes to people who aren't kind or who have hurt us in some way—from the stranger who cut us off in traffic this morning to the mean boss who passed us over for promotion—again. And what about the true "villains" in our lives? Abusive parents. A cruel spouse. How do we begin to love people who've deeply wounded us?

Living Love is writer Debbie Alsdorf's thoughtful Bible study designed to show us how to manifest love in all our relationships, including the difficult ones. Learn why living love is not only good medicine for others, but a necessary step in our own journey toward spiritual and emotional wholeness.

Debbie Alsdorf is a popular speaker and director of women's ministries at Cornerstone Fellowship in Livermore, California, where she teaches women's Bible studies and works with prison outreach and women in recovery. She is married with a blended family of four teenagers, two cats, and her beloved dog Bubba. She also wrote Steadfast Love.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:47 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,647,830 books! | Top bar: Always visible