Fruits Basket, Vol. 22 by Natsuki Takaya

Fruits Basket, Vol. 22

by Natsuki Takaya

OMG! She did it! I can't believe Tohru did it! Akito let them go. That was such a beautiful part of the book. When she and Kyo hugged I gasped and when nothing happened I cheered. I'm so happy for all of them. I love Ritsu's reaction. He finally gets to be close to his mother. And hopefully Rin will feel better as well. I am curious about what Shigure is up to. I can't wait to read the last book! ( )
  pirogoeth | Jul 11, 2017 |
As with all things, sooner or later they must come to an end. And although Fruits Basket vol 22 is actually the penultimate volume (there's one more left), in some ways it does feel like the end as one by one, all the plot points are slowly resolved. Only thing left now is the farewell and the future... ( )
  timothyl33 | Jul 23, 2011 |
Love it . ( )
  kdlreyes | May 18, 2010 |
I was sadly disppointed in this book. It felt like there was no real story line to it, but bits from story lines here and there.
Although I was disappointed, I am still looking forward to the last book in the series. ( )
  kirbyowns | Mar 28, 2009 |
I don't even know what to say for this volume. I read it at work as quickly as I could, sneaking off to my desk to cry a little. This volume is heart-breaking, sad, sweet, a little funny, and wonderful. The retelling of the banquet myth sheds more light on the family curse. It's hard to say anything else about the story without giving so much away. I will say that Hana-chan and Uo-chan get to shine in this story, even with relatively small parts.

Just... go and read this... now. ( )
  tiamatq | Mar 26, 2009 |

"Kyo finally makes the decision to stop running from his fears and confront his birth father. But how will he react to his father's pressure to accept an unwanted truth? Meanwhile, the curse continues to loosen its hold on the membrs of the Zodiac, but as Akito's conttrol over the Sohma family slips away, will the last vestiges of her sanity and reason slip away, too? With Kureno injured and Tohru in peril, Akito has come to a crossroads..."--Cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,389,928 books! | Top bar: Always visible