Max's First Word by Rosemary Wells

Max's First Word

by Rosemary Wells

I really liked this book. I am a big fan of Max and Ruby so naturally I love this book. I love how the words are all capitalized and the words being said are bigger than the rest of the text. Also that each pages background is a different color so it draws children's attention to the different colors. Ruby tried so hard to get max to say different objects name just for him to say a descriptive word about how the apple tasted. ( )
  kstano1 | Sep 24, 2015 |
Max's sister Ruby tries to teach him his first word. She says many different words such as egg but as hard as she tries he can't say them. In the end, Max's first word is delicious. Teaches students different words expands the students vocabulary.
  srh013 | Sep 23, 2010 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 067088717X, Board book)

Max learns a more sophisticated word than the ones his sister tries to teach him.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:01:47 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,741,696 books! | Top bar: Always visible