Bleach, Volume 13: The Undead by Tite Kubo

Bleach, Volume 13: The Undead

by Tite Kubo

Series: Bleach (13)

This volume has one of my top favorite fights in it. It's fabulous to see the true powers start to surface and flourish in such an intriguing way. ( )
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |
This book is full of action, mostly focusing on the battle between Ichigo and Kenpachi. I can't help but like Kenpachi. And the battle kept swinging both ways so it's hard to sense how it's going to end up. As we get closer to the actual rescue the books are getting more intense. The artwork doesn't suffer at all though. It's getting better. Kubo still has me hooked. ( )
  Kassilem | Sep 25, 2012 |
I really recommend this series. A teenage boy helps direct souls in the afterlife to soul society where they can live peacefully. Only Hollows (corrupted souls) get in the way and even harm innocent souls. Ichigo relies on friends and family to fight for what is right. ( )
  camarie | Feb 4, 2009 |

Chad has stormed his way into the heart of the Soul Society, only to meet his match in the devastatingly efficient Captain Kyoraku.

Tite Kubo is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,548,671 books! | Top bar: Always visible